Friday, August 11, 2006

The Bayly Family (Part I)

In the last week of July 2006, the entire Bayly family (my parents, myself, and my two brothers and their families) gathered in Port Macquarie.

It was the first time since January 2001 that we have all been able to be together.












NEXT: The Bayly Family (Part II)


See also the Wild Reed posts:
Gunnedah (Part I)
Gunnedah (Part II)
Gunnedah (Part III)
One of These Boys . . .
A Lesson from Play School
Catholic Rainbow (Australian) Parents
The Bayly Family - July 2006 (Part I)
The Bayly Family - July 2006 (Part II)
The Bayly Family - July 2006 (Part III)
My Brother, the Drummer
Like Father, Like Daughter
A Rabbit’s Tale
Remembering Nanna Smith


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bayly family, I stumbled across your website whilst I was trying to find out more on my family tree, our surname is also Bayly 0 I don't know about you but people always comment on the spelling as its not the usual Bailey. Anyway just thought I would say hi, and just thinking that we probabkly do originate from the same family somewhere in history!

Love Sarah Bayly, Lincolnshire, UK