Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday Night

Yes, Friday night is usually “music night” at The Wild Reed, but the title of the song I’d like to share this evening makes tonight much more appropriate.

It’s “Saturday Night” by one of my favorite bands, Suede.

Enjoy!




We’re going out tonight,
out and about tonight.

Oh, whatever makes him happy
on a Saturday night.

Oh, whatever makes him happy,
whatever makes it alright.



For more music on The Wild Reed, visit:
• Engelbert Humperdinck: Not That Easy to Forget
• Yeah, Baby, Yeah!
• Rules and Regulations – Rufus Style
• The Man I Love
• Fleetwood Mac’s “Seven Wonders” – My Theme Song for 1987
• Crackerjack Man
• All at Sea
• The Beauty and Wisdom of Rosanne Cash
• Actually, I Do Feel Like Dancing
• “And A Pitcher to Go”
• Classic Dusty
• Soul Deep
• Wow!


No comments: