Sunday, May 30, 2010

Spring Blooms


I took these photographs last Thursday, May 27 - a particularly glorious spring day here in the Twin Cities. Most of them are of the flowers at the Lyndale Park Peace Garden in Minneapolis, while a few are from the garden of my friends Ken and Carol. Enjoy!











See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
In Minnesota, An Early Spring
Spring's Return
Spring Garden (2009)
"Jubilation is My Name": Spring in Minnesota (2008)
Spring in Minnesota (2007)
Full Bloom (2006)
In the Footsteps of Spring


Images: Michael J. Bayly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Superior photography! Any special tools or techniques to get close-up photos of these flowers?

Michael J. Bayly said...

Hi Mark,

Thank you, as always, for your positive feedback on my photography. I can't say I have any special tools or techniques. I just have my Dad's old Canon Power Shot 550 digital camera. It seems to do the trick for me!

Peace,

Michael