. . . It survives and develops
like the universe itself
only by perpetual discovery.
See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
• The Choice (and Risk) That Is Love
• What We Mean by Love
• Love as "Quest and Daring and Growth"
• The Gravity of Love
• Quote of the Day – October 5, 2010
• Getting It Right
• The Longing for Love: God's Primal Beatitude
• Love as Exploring Vulnerability
• The Art of Surrender
• To Be Held and To Hold
• To Know and Be Known
• The Many Manifestations of God's Loving Embrace
• In the Garden of Spirituality – James B. Nelson
• Passion, Tide and Time
• Love is Love
• Love at Love's Brightest
Image: Subjects and photographer unknown.