Lent is about becoming, doing and changing
whatever it is that is blocking
the fullness of life in us right now.
Lent is a summons to live anew.
For previous Wild Reed posts on the Lenten journey, see:
• Lent: A Season Set Apart
• "Here I Am!" – The Lenten Response
• Lent: A Time to Fast and Feast
• Now Is the Acceptable Time
• Lent with Henri
• Waking Dagobert
• Ash Wednesday Reflections
• The Ashes of Our Martyrs
See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
• The Path Ahead
• The Challenge to Become Ourselves
• Daniel Helminiak on the Lesson of Jesus: "We Will Be True to God by Being True to Our Deepest and Best Selves"
• Love is My Guide
• Sons of the Church: The Witnessing of Gay Catholic Men – A Discussion Guide
• Quote of the Day – November 16, 2011
• Trusting God's Generous Invitation
• The Inherent Sensuality of Roman Catholicism
• Soul Deep
Related Off-site Links:
Allowing Lent to Disrupt Our Lives and Renew the World – Sarah Gregory (Bondings 2.0, March 5, 2017).
Ash Wednesday Jottings – J.A. Dick (Another Voice, March 1, 2017).
From Ashes, We Will Rise – Ish Ruiz (Bondings 2.0, March 1, 2017).
Ash Wednesday: Queer Martyrs Executed for Homosexuality Rise from the Ashes – Kittredge Cherry (Q Spirit, March 1, 2017).
Image: Nebojsa Zdravkovic.