I didn't need to understand the hypostatic unity of the Trinity; I just needed to turn my life over to whoever made redwood trees.
See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
• A Return to the Spirit
• In the Garden of Spirituality – Jesse Lava
• Prayer of the Week – July 28, 2013
• "Something Sacred Dwells There"
• Beltane and the Reclaiming of Spirit
• "I Caught a Glimpse of a God"
• Integrating Cernunnos, "Archetype of Sensuality and the Instinctual World"
• The Most Sacred and Simple Mystery of All
Image: Patricia Vos.