Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sami


In Australia today my niece Sami celebrates her 14th birthday.

Happy Birthday, Sami!

I share today a few pictures of Sami that have been taken during my current sojourn in Australia - one that comes to an end on Tuesday when I return to the U.S.




Above and right: Sami with members of her family at a special joint birthday celebration with her older sister Layne, who celebrated her birthday in January.

Above from left: Sami’s grandma (my Mum), me, Layne, Sami, and the girls’ parents - my brother and his wife.







Above: Sami - Christmas Day 2009.



Above: Sami with her sister and cousins - January 18, 2010.

From left: Ryan, Mitch, Liam, Brendan, Layne, and Sami.


See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
Happy Birthday, Sami (2009)
Happy Birthday, Sami (2008)
Like Father, Like Daughter
The Bayly Family - January 2010
The Bayly Family - January 2009
The Bayly Family - July 2006


No comments: