Monday, April 04, 2011

Prayer of the Week


Psalm 63

O Love, You are my Beloved,
and I long for You.
My soul thirsts for You.
All that is within me thirsts,
as in a dry and barren land with no water.

So I have called out to You in my heart,
sensing your power and glory.
Because your wondrous Love is Life in me,
my lips will praise you.
I would radiate your Love as long as I live,
becoming a blessing to others in gratitude to You.

My soul feasts as with a magnificent banquet,
and my mouth praises You with joyful lips
when I ponder on your kindness,
and meditate on You throughout the night.
For you have been my salvation,
and in the shadows of your wings I sing for joy.

My soul clings to You; your Love upholds me.
The fears that seem to separate me from You
Shall be transformed and disappear.
As they are faced, each fear is diminished.
They shall be gone as in a dream when I Awaken,
and my soul shall rejoice in the Beloved.
All who open your hearts to Love
will live in peace and joy.




No comments: