Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Beach Cricket



My older bother and his family are currently visiting Port Macquarie from their home in Melbourne. (I last saw them this past August when they visited me in Minnesota. At that time they were living in London.)

Late this afternoon, my brother and I, our Dad, and my brother’s four sons engaged in that very Aussie summer pastime of playing cricket on the beach!

Above right: Back row: Ryan, me, and my brother Chris. Front row: Brendan, Liam, and Mitchell.



Above: Brendan with Grandpa Bayly (my Dad)
in position of wicket keeper.



Above: Go, Brendan, go!










See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
The Bayly Family - July 2006
Catholic (Australian) Rainbow Parents
An Afternoon at the Science Museum
Pool Party
Climbing Barn Bluff
Good Times, Happy Memories
My Brother, the Drummer
Like Father, Like Daughter
Remembering Nanna Smith
Gunnedah
One of These Boys . . .


No comments: