Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brendan


The youngest of my nieces and nephews, Brendan, turns eleven today.

Happy Birthday, Brendan!

The photos that accompany this post were taken when Brendan and his family visited me in the Twin Cities last July/August.


Above: Brendan, his mum, and two of his brothers
with me and my friends Brigid and Molly - July 31, 2008.



We had a great time, didn't we Brendan?
And I'm so looking forward to seeing you and your family
here in Australia later this month!


See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
An Afternoon at the Science Museum
Pool Party
Climbing Barn Bluff
Good Times, Happy Memories
Happy Birthday, Brendan (2008)
The Bayly Family - July 2006


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Michael

i had a party on my birthday we went to see bedtime stories, then went back to my friends house for some cake, for my birthday i got half of a ninteen inch wide screen it works on my computer and i can watch tv on it. I also got a rubox cube world version which is really hard. i'm getting a present from Joy ( my aunt ) i was going to get this jacket but they were out of stock. W'ere soon going to port mc'crary. Hows grandpa? Is he ok.

Sorry this email was late we had no internet because of packing i'm writeing this in a libary!

love Brendan