So many gods, so many creeds;
so many paths that wind and wind,
while just the art of being kind
is all the sad world needs.
See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
• In Search of a Global Ethic
• It Happens All the Time in Heaven
• Letting Them Sit By Me
• Let's Also Honor the "Expendables"
• A God With Whom It is Possible to Connect
• Beatrice Marovich on Divinity and Animality in Life of Pi
• I Knew It!
Image: A police officer gives water to a cow, injured after being hit by a car. (Photographer unknown)