Saturday, May 30, 2020

Today I Will Be Still


No matter what my problem, the perfect solution exists within the Mind of God. My job is not to be burdened by the question, but rather to make myself available to the answer. My worrying only delays the answer, reflecting my lack of faith that there is one. Today I will be still, knowing every answer, every healing, and every solution is on its way.

The universe is self-correcting, and I am a child of the universe. Miracles [shifts in perception from fear to love] occur in response to every problem, yet it is my faith and compassion that bring them forth. May my mind be a conduit of love and faith, that my problems may be solved.

Dear God,

In You lies the answer to every question
and the solution to every problem.
I place my anxious mind
in Your care
And pray for the calm though which
I can receive Your answers.
And so it is.

Amen.



See also the related Wild Reed posts:
Cultivating Stillness
Inner Peace
The Beauty and Challenge of Being Present in the Moment
Be In My Mind, Beloved One
Your Peace Is With Me, Beloved One
You Are My Goal, Beloved One
A Sacred Pause
Aligning With the Living Light
Mystical Participation
Returning the Mind to God
I Need Do Nothing . . . I Am Open to the Living Light
Being the Light
Adnan in Morning Light
It’s You
The Landscape Is a Mirror
Out and About – Spring 2020
Somalia Bound
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – July 15, 2019
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – July 14, 2019
Adnan . . . Amidst Mississippi Reflections and Forest Green
Adnan . . . with Sunset Reflections and Jet Trail
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – April 16, 2019
In This In-Between Time
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – March 29, 2019
Active Waiting: A Radical Attitude Toward Life

Image: Saaxiib Qurux Badan (“Beautiful Friend”), Minneapolis, MN – Michael J. Bayly (5/30/20).


No comments: