Thursday, April 18, 2019

Sunset Reflections



. . . and vapour trail


First you look so strong, then you fade away
The sun will blind my eyes, I'll love you anyway
Thirsty for your smile, I watch you for a while
You are a vapour trail in a deep blue sky

Tremble with a sigh, glitter in your eye
You seem to come and go, I never seem to know
And all my time is yours as much as mine
We never have enough time to show our love

– “Vapour Trail”
by Stephen Queralt, Loz Colbert,
Mark Gardener, and Andy Bell
(from Ride’s 1990 album, Nowhere)



NEXT:
From His Bad Dream
May He Awake


See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
• Tender and True: Saaxiib Qurux Badan – March 29, 2019
• In Too Deep: Saaxiib Qurux Badan – April 16, 2019
• In This In-Between Time . . .
• Down By the River
• Mississippi Adventure
• Time By the River
• A Magical Time and Place
• O Dancer of Creation
• Bde Maka Ska Sunset
• Time and the River

Image: Michael J. Bayly (4/16/19).


No comments: