Monday, October 25, 2010

A Birthday Weekend


Thanks everyone for your 'happy birthday' wishes -- delivered both here and on Facebook! They are greatly appreciated!

I had a fantastic birthday weekend filled with numerous get-togethers with friends in the Twin Cities. I just wish I could have gathered
all my friends from across the U.S. and elsewhere, and my family and friends in Australia, for one big party! Wouldn't that be something?



Above: My 45th birthday portrait -- courtesy of Doug (right), my 'Mr. Brilliant'!

The significance of the book on the table in front of me can be discovered here. And the white rooster? Well, see here.





Below: Doug and I at Pizza Lucé on Franklin Ave., Minneapolis -- October 22-23, 2010.




Above (from left): Cody, Daniel, Kathleen, Brian and John -- October 23, 2010.



Above: Phil, Brittany, Noelle, Douglas and John.



Above: Daniel and Cody.





Left: At left with Bernie, Noelle and John.









Right: Mary Lynn, Henry and Jeff.










Left: Cody, John and Eileen.










Above: Brian and Maura.



Above: Eileen, Joey, Brittany and Phil.



Above: Joey, treating us to a special rendition.



Above: Lucinda, Maura and Paula.



Above: Steve, Jeff and Brian.



Above: What a delightful table!



Above: Bob, Doug, Paul, Beth, John and Cory.


See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
Journeying Into the Truth . . . Valiantly, of Course!
Birthday Celebration (2009)


2 comments:

Mareczku said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like you had a great birthday. I think it was really special.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, looks like you had a special day. BTW love your purple socks!!