Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Quote of the Day

From the phone in my bedroom, this photo looks like she, Ms. Turner, was looking at the sky, the sun, maybe Jupiter, her ruling planet as a November Sagittarius. The perseverance of her life, which comes through her singing voice and her commitment to live a FREE life inspires me. Different songs of hers speak to different parts of my life. “Private Dance” speaks to my sensual side, “Better Be Good To Me” speaks to my resilient side, “Let’s Stay Together” speaks to my unapologetic and ETERNAL belief in EASY AND HARMONIOUS MONOGAMY. Her song “I Don’t Wanna Fight” speaks to my willingness to reconcile when I disagree with a loved one. Thank you Ms. Turner for your inspiration. Fly high.

Rhone Fraser
via Facebook
May 24, 2023


NEXT: Remembering Tina Turner


Related Off-site Link:
“Queen of Rock ’n’ Roll” Tina Turner Dies at 83 – Mike Davidson (Reuters, May 24, 2023).

Opening Image: Michael Ochs


No comments: