Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Anew


The following words of author and poet Julia Cameron are particularly meaningful to me at this time, for reasons which I'll share in a later post. Perhaps these words will resonate with you too, and where you're at on your journey.

All beginning is an ending. I both celebrate and grieve. As I choose to start anew, I choose to believe in my own resilience. I choose to trust the generosity of life. Calling upon Spirit to supply me, I encounter fulfillment of my needs. Spirit has abundant supply for my heart's desires. It is the pleasure of Spirit to give. It is my gift back to Spirit to accept. In an antique shop, I find a crystal globe, an antique map that speaks to me of a world lit only by firelight. On a beach, I find the fragile shell washed to me from warmer climes. The falling leaf, vivid and transitory, reminds me of life's cyclicality. A friend's dog licks my hand. I accept the generosity of Spirit. I allow my life to be made anew.



See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
The Onward Call
Unique . . . Yes, You!
The Body: As Sacred and Knowing as a Temple Oracle
Threshold Musings
Seeking Balance
May Balance and Harmony Be Your Aim
Memet Bilgin and the Art of Restoring Balance
Clarity, Hope and Courage
Prayer and the Experience of God in an Ever-Unfolding Universe
For 2015, Three "Generous Promises"
A Guidepost on the Journey
Turning 50
Be Just in My Heart
All 'Round Me Burdens Seem to Fall
As the Last Walls Dissolve . . . Everything is Possible

Image: Michael J. Bayly.


No comments: