As a Mexican, as a Latin American, as a migrant worker, as a human being, I'm against any form of wall that wants to separate us.
Related Off-site Links:
Gael Garcia Bernal Slams Donald Trump's Wall in Oscars Speech – Adam Boult (The Telegraph, February 27, 2017).
The Most Political Moments and Speeches at Oscars 2017 – Vogue (February 27, 2017).
Oscars 2017: Trump's Muslim Ban Takes Hit – Maria Puente (USA Today, February 26, 2017).
Forget the Embarrassing Oscars 2017 Mix-Up. The Real Story is Moonlight’s Historic Win – Aisha Harris (Slate, February 27, 2017).
See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
• Something to Think About – January 13, 2017
• 2000+ Take to the Streets of Minneapolis to Express Solidarity with Immigrants and Refugees
• Art and Resistance
• The Purpose of Art
• Quote of the Day – January 8, 2017
• On International Human Rights Day, Saying "No" to Donald Trump and His Fascist Agenda
• Called to the Field of Compassion
• Move Us, Loving God
• Reflections on Babel and the "Borders Within"
• As the Last Walls Dissolve . . . Everything is Possible
Image: Gael García Bernal at the 89th Academy Awards, February 26, 2017. (Photographer unknown)