Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Happy Birthday, Liam





In Australia today my nephew Liam celebrates his 19th birthday!


Happy Birthday, Liam!



The image of Liam at right was taken in January of this year at Swallows' Ledge.








Left: Liam (seated second from left) with his brothers and cousins Sami and Layne – Port Macquarie, Australia, January 2011.






Right: With my four nephews. From left: Liam, Mitch, Brendan and Ryan – Port Macquarie, January 2011.







Above: Enjoying breakfast on the roof! From left: Brendan, my Dad, Mitch, Liam, my sister-in-law Cathie, Ryan, and my brother Chris – January 2011.

In the American summer of 2008, Liam and his family visited me in Minnesota. For images of our time together, see here, here, here, here, here and here.


See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
Happy Liam, (2010)
Happy Birthday, Liam (2009)
Happy Birthday, Liam (2008)
"Like Persephone of Myth . . ." (January 2011)
The Bayly Family – January 2010
The Bayly Family – January 2009
The Bayly Family – July 2006


2 comments:

Mareczku said...

Happy Birthday to Liam. And many blessings.

Mark

3puddytats said...

Happy birthday!!

Thanks for sharing the family photos!!

Sara