Thursday, October 23, 2025

A Dazzling and Eternal Soul


Change me, Divine Beloved, into One who is freed from the illusion of time.

Protect me from the toxic views this culture holds about age. Help me be open to a miracle of regeneration in every way.

May I know I’m a dazzling and eternal soul, not a chronological number.



Related Off-site Links:
Worried About Turning 60? Science Says That’s When Many of Us Actually Peak – Gilles E. Gignac (The Conversation, October 14, 2025).
Autumn and a Lesson in Aging with Splendor – Elle Harrigan (Living Wild Wisdon, November 18, 2025).

See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
• Surrendering in Sacred Trust
• The Way of Love and Healing
• Trust and Surrender
• Jesus and the Art of Letting Go
• The Act of Surrender
• You Are My Goal, Beloved One
• Love’s the Only Dance
• Sweet Surrender
• Be Just in My Heart
• I Surrender to You
• Turning 50 (2015)

Image: Michael J. Bayly.


No comments: