I believe in God.
I will never understand how some believers think it helps their cause to push theocracy – whether it's American Christian nationalism, Iranian Islamic theocracy, or Jewish ethno-state.
If your idea of God is so weak it needs man-made enforcement, then I hate to break it to you but you don’t worship the All Powerful Creator; you work for an all fragile cult.
Faith that requires force is a farce. Let there be no compulsion in faith. Let us ensure separation of religion and state.
See also the following Wild Reed posts:
• Douglas Richer: “God is Love and There Is That of God Within Everyone”
• The Mystic Jesus: “A Name for the Unalterable Love That All of Us Share”
• Guidelines for the Advent of a Universal Mysticism: An Introduction | Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
• In Search of a “Global Ethic”
• One Wisdom
• In the Garden of Spirituality: Richard Rohr – Part 1 | 2
• Sufism: Way of Love, Tradition of Enlightenment, and Antidote to Fanaticism
Image: Artist unknown.











No comments:
Post a Comment