Tuesday, September 15, 2026
Something to Think About . . .
I’ve previously noted that my straight friend and ally Iggy is dedicated to facilitating mind and body transformation – within his own life and the lives of others who are similarly interested in holistic personal growth and change. To this end, Iggy’s professional/vocational life focuses on providing a range of services, including mindset mentoring, naprapathic massage, and personal training in boxing, kickboxing, and Muay Thai strength building and conditioning.
Iggy also regularly posts videos, reflections, and memes via social media that convey his understanding of the need for – and ways of cultivating – lasting postive change in our lives. His recent posting of the above caught my attention.
I especially appreciate the question – What if it all works out? – and the invitation and challenge it offers: Let go. Allow all to fall into place.
Indeed, I like it so much that I thought I’d share it here at The Wild Reed. Thanks, Iggy!
See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
• “Your Perception Is a Choice”
• Australian Sojourn – April-May 2026: Gulmarrad, Maclean, and Brooms Head
• A Fresh Take on Masculinity
• Home to Myself
• Opening to Love
• Surrendering in Sacred Trust
• Trusting the Sacred Flow of Life
• Love’s the Only Dance
• Active Waiting: A Radical Attitude Toward Life
• Jesus and the Art of Letting Go
Image 1: Iggy.
Image 2: Michael J. Bayly (May 2026).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment