Monday, September 14, 2026

“The Thoughts of God Are With You”

I’m choosing to start the week with one of the most beautiful and powerful passages of A Course in Miracles.

It’s the eighth (and final) paragraph in Section IV of Chapter 5 (“Teaching and Healing”) of the Text.

___________

How can you who are so holy suffer? ²All your past except its beauty is gone, and nothing is left but a blessing. ³I have saved all your kindnesses and every loving thought you ever had. ⁴I have purified them of the errors that hid their light, and kept them for you in their own perfect radiance. ⁵They are beyond destruction and beyond guilt. ⁶They came from the Holy Spirit within you, and we know what God creates is eternal. ⁷You can indeed depart in peace because I have loved you as I loved myself. ⁸You go with my blessing and for my blessing. ⁹Hold it and share it, that it may always be ours. ¹⁰I place the peace of God in your heart and in your hands, to hold and share. ¹¹The heart is pure to hold it, and the hands are strong to give it. ¹²We cannot lose. ¹³My judgment is as strong as the wisdom of God, in Whose Heart and Hands we have our being. ¹⁴His quiet children are His blessed Sons. ¹⁵The Thoughts of God are with you.


See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
Why A Course in Miracles Is Not “New Age”
A Course in Miracles: A Gift of Peace
Mysticism and Miracles
Gifts of Abundance
Choosing to Awaken
I Am One With the Beloved
Being One With the Beloved, the Source of All Things
Your Peace Is With Me, Beloved One
Dwelling in Peace
The Peace of God
You Are My Goal, Beloved One
Be In My Mind, Beloved One
Stepping Out of Time and Resting Your Mind
Resting in the Presence of the Beloved
In the Stillness and Silence of This Present Moment
The Beauty and Challenge of Being Present in the Moment
Today I Will Be Still
I Need Do Nothing . . . I Am Open to the Living Light
Aligning With the Living Light
An Expression of Humility


Related Off-site Links:
A Course in Miracles – Lesson 45: God Is the Mind With Which I Think – Foundation for Inner Peace.
A Course in Miracles – Lesson 165: Let Not My Mind Deny the Thought of God – Foundation for Inner Peace.
From Monkey Mind to the Mind of God – Greg Mackie (Circle of Atonement).
9 Lessons from A Course in Miracles to Transmute Fear into Faith – Shannon Kaiser (Thrive Global, September 7, 2020).
The Power of Your Thoughts and A Course In Miracles: An Interview with Marianne WilliamsonAubrey Marcus Podcast (December 24, 2024).


Image: Timothy Jackson.


No comments: