Wednesday, July 26, 2023

In the Stillness and Silence of This Present Moment


. . . I release everything to God and focus my attention on the solution rather than the problem. Time has no meaning in Eternity. Solutions show up in ways we cannot imagine. I rest in the peace and certainty of God.

– From A Course in Miracles
(T-27.IV.1:1)


See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
The Beauty and Challenge of Being Present in the Moment
Today I Will Be Still
Allow Everything to Rest Right Now
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – February 14, 2023
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – January 16, 2023
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – January 4, 2023
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – August 25, 2022
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – February 13, 2022
When Sorrow Comes
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – November 25, 2021
Just One Wish
Blue Yonder
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – June 29, 2021
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – June 24, 2021
I Need Do Nothing . . . I Am Open to the Living Light
A Sacred Pause
Adnan . . . Amidst Mississippi Reflections and Forest Green
Autumn, Adnan . . . and Art?
Dwelling in Peace

Image: Adnan and sunflower – Michael J. Bayly (7/26/23).


No comments: