See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
• Love As Exploring Vulnerability
• Vulnerability Is Power
• A Fresh Take on Masculinity
• Reclaiming the Power of Male Touch
• Beloved and Antlered
• Sex As Mystery, Love As Light
• An Evening Stroll (and Theological Musings)
• Rock of Ages: Theological Reflections on Picnic at Hanging Rock
• In the Garden of Spirituality – Patrick Carroll, S.J.
• In the Garden of Spirituality – Beatrice Bruteau
• The Most Sacred and Simple Mystery of All
• Threshold Musings
• Blue Yonder
Related Off-site Links:
Theodore Roethke – Wikipedia.
Re-Reading Theodore Roethke – Caroline Hagood (Kenyon Review, February 28, 2018).
Image: Subject and photographer unknown.