Sunday, December 03, 2023

Saaxiib Qurux Badan


What can I do to comfort you?
Don’t hide away in solitude
What can I say to show the way?
Let tears become a soft rain

Why do you hide the loss inside?
The love you feel is in your eyes
Why do you go upon this road
When you could find your way home

– “Solace
by Roma Ryan, Eithne Ni Bhraonain & Nicky Ryan;
performed by Enya (from the 2015 album,
Dark Sky Island)



NEXT:
Saaxiib Qurux Badan
– December 8, 2023


See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – November 19, 2023
October Afternoon
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – October 1, 2023
Aglow
September Garden
Like a Lotus Flower
In the Stillness and Silence of This Present Moment
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – June 4, 2023
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – February 14, 2023
Allow Everything to Rest Right Now
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – January 16, 2023
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – January 4, 2023
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – August 25, 2022
I Need Do Nothing . . . I Am Open to the Living Light
When Sorrow Comes
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – November 25, 2021
The Beauty and Challenge of Being Present in the Moment
A Sacred Pause
In My Dreams . . .
Just One Wish
Blue Yonder
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – June 29, 2021
What We Crave
Skylight
“So You Can Only See Beautiful Things”
November Musings
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – November 18, 2020
Today I Will Be Still
The Landscape Is a Mirror
Morning Light
Somalia Bound
My Love, “Return to the Root of the Root of Your Own Soul”
Adnan . . . Amidst Mississippi Reflections and Forest Green
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – April 16, 2019
Sunset Reflections and Jet Trail
Saaxiib Qurux Badan – March 29, 2019

Image: Saaxiib Qurux Badan (“Beautiful Friend”), St. Paul, MN – Michael J. Bayly (12/3/23).


No comments: