Related Off-site Links:
Thai Cave Rescue: All 12 Boys and Soccer Coach Freed – Euan McKirdy, Kocha Olarn and Steve George (CNN, July 10, 2018).
The Trump Administration’s Separation of Families at the Border, Explained – Dara Lind (Vox, June 15, 2018).
First Wave of Migrant Children Reunited With Parents – Caitlin Dickerson and Manny Fernandez (The New York Times, July 10, 2018).
Trump Administration Lost Track of Parents of 38 Young Migrant Children – Julia Ainsley (NBC News, July 6, 2018).
Trump’s Racism Coils Around Black Children and South American Immigrants – Elizabeth Weill-Greenberg (Common Dreams, July 7, 2018).
See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
• "What We're Seeing Here Is a Tipping Point"
• Something to Think About – June 20, 2018
• Opposing the Trump Administration's Inhumane Treatment of Immigrant Families
• Jeremy Scahill on the Historical Context of the Trump Administration's "Pathologically Sick" Anti-Immigrant Agenda
• Something to Think About – June 14, 2018
• On International Human Rights Day, Saying "No" to Donald Trump and His Fascist Agenda
• Quote of the Day – March 12, 2018
• 2000+ Take to the Streets of Minneapolis to Express Solidarity with Immigrants and Refugees
• Trump's America: Normalized White Supremacy and a Rising Tide of Racist Violence
Image: Artist unknown.