Wednesday, August 01, 2018

A Morning at the Minneapolis Institute of Art


I spent this morning with my friends Sam, Mark, Kristen, Jamie, Danielle, and Logan at the Minneapolis Institute of Art. I share this evening some of the photographs I took of those works at the MIA (and/or juxtaposition of works) that caught my attention. Enjoy!

(NOTE: When time permits, I'll return to this post in the next few days and add descriptions to some of the works highlighted.)















See also the previous Wild Reed, see:
A Visit to the Art Gallery of New South Wales
A Visit to the Weisman
A Visit to the National Museum of the American Indian
A Visit to Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry
A Visit to Kansas City's Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
An Afternoon at the Science Museum
A Day at the Abbey
Return to the Abbey

Images: Michael J. Bayly.


No comments: