Related Off-site Links:
How We Treat Immigrants Is How We Treat God – Stephen Mattson (Sojourners, June 25, 2018).
What’s Your Immigration Status? Divine – Octavio Javier Esqueda (Christianity Today, September 6, 2017).
A Church Put Jesus in a Cage to Protest Immigration Policies. Now, He's Been Replaced with a Mirror – Jessica Campisi and Saeed Ahmed (CNN, July 27, 2018).
Mother in Migrant Caravan Makes Appeal to Trump: "Open the Doors for Us, I Beg You" – CBS News (November 17, 2018).
Immigration, Families, and Jesus – John Stonestreet and Roberto Rivera (Breakpoint, March 19, 2018).
See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
• A Prayer for Asylum Seekers Being Tear-Gassed at the Border
• Opposing the Trump Administration's Inhumane Treatment of Immigrant Families
• "What We're Seeing Here Is a Tipping Point"
• Jeremy Scahill on the Historical Context of the Trump Administration's "Pathologically Sick" Anti-Immigrant Agenda
• Something to Think About – July 10, 2018
• Something to Think About – June 20, 2018
• Something to Think About – June 14, 2018
• Something to Think About – December 25, 2012
• No Room for Them
• On International Human Rights Day, Saying "No" to Donald Trump and His Fascist Agenda
• Reflections on Babel and the Borders Within
• 2000+ Take to the Streets of Minneapolis to Express Solidarity with Immigrants and Refugees
• Fasting, Praying, and Walking for Immigration Reform
• A Prayer for Refugees