Voice Over: Charlie Chaplin from The Great Dictator.
Music: “The Real Hero” from Avengers Endgame.
Editing: Legacy Zero (with footage from around the Youtubes).
Related Off-site Links:
Bernie Sanders Is Trying to Rescue America’s Frail Democracy – Thomas Piketty (Jacobin, March 19, 2019).
Bernie Sanders: We Are Winning “Ideological” & “Generational” Debate, Now Need to Win “Electability” – Democracy Now!, March 12, 2020).
The Uncharted Territory of Bernie Sanders and the Movement Behind Him – Steve Fraser (Jacobin, March 17, 2019).
Rich Will Keep Getting Richer and “Nothing Will Change,” Says Bernie Sanders, Unless U.S. Leaders Have Guts to Take on Powerful Corporations – Jake Johnson (Common Dreams, June 28, 2019).
The Christian Case for Bernie Sanders – Nyle Fort (Essence, March 12, 2020).
Bernie Goes Full FDR in National Address on the Coronavirus Pandemic and Suddenly, All Too Briefly, He’s the President We Need – Dave Lindorff (Nation of Change, March 13, 2020).
“Now Is the Time for Solidarity”: Bernie Sanders Addresses Health and Economic Crisis Facing US as Coronavirus Spreads – Jake Johnson (Common Dreams, March 12, 2020).
Ironically Enough, Bernie Sanders' Policies Could Have Saved Us From Coronavirus – Bonny Brooks (The Independent, March 11, 2020).
As the Economy Weakens, the Case for Bernie Grows Stronger – Eric Levit (New York Magazine, March 9, 2020).
Bernie Sanders Isn’t Like Most Candidates – That’s Why He’s Not Quitting – Joe Garofoli (San Francisco Chronicle, March 11, 2020).
Bernie Sanders Has No Reason to Drop Out. Here's Why – Saib Bilaval (Films for Action, March 12, 2020).
Bernie Sanders Is Not ‘Biden’ Time – Democracy Now! (March 12, 2020).
Who Wants a Revolution? No One Who Owns a Major Media Outlet – Julie Hollar (Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting, March 16, 2020).
Is the DNC Once Again Orchestrating the Defeat of a Socialist Candidate? – Marjorie Cohn (TruthOut, March 16, 2020).
New Analysis Proves Attacks on Sanders Supporters Are Part of Establishment Smear Campaign – Ed Sykes (The Canary, March 11, 2020).
Study Showing Bernie Needs Huge Youth Turnout Is Nonsense – Seth Ackerman (People's Policy Project, March 5, 2020).
Stop Blaming Young Voters for Not Turning Out for Sanders – Ibram X. Kendi (The Atlantic, March 17, 2020).
Bernie Sanders: We're Trying to Transform This Country, Not Just Beat Trump – MSNBC (March 4, 2020).
See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
• Progressive Perspectives on Big Tuesday and Beyond
• Marianne Williamson on the Contest Being Played Out by Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders
• Something to Think About – March 5, 2020
• Bernie Sanders’ “Revolution” is Ultimately One of Values – the Values of Justice, Hope, and Love
• Thoughts on the “Sanders Surge”
• Thoughts on the Eve of the Iowa Caucuses
• The Case for Bernie Sanders
• Quote of the Day – September 7, 2017
• Quote of the Day – January 21, 2017
• Quote of the Day – November 9, 2016
• Progressive Perspectives on the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election
• Progressive Perspectives on the Election of Donald Trump
• Carrying It On
• Hope, History, and Bernie Sanders