Friday, March 10, 2023

Melbourne


Australian Sojourn – March 2023 • Part 3


I’ve spent the last four days in Melbourne, visiting family and meeting for the first time my two great nephews.

I also attended the annual Alliance Française French Film Festival at which my brother Chris and his partner Viv and I (pictured below) watched the festival’s opening night film, Masquerade.

Oh, yeah, and I got to catch up with Poppy! (Pictured with me at right.)

Above: Meeting my great nephews Ramy and Jacob, both born since my last visit to Australia.

Above: Jacob and his dad Ryan, my eldest nephew and godson.


Above: Ramy and his grandpa, my eldest brother Chris.


Above: Jacob with his mum.



Above and right: My nephew Mitch and his spouse Charmaine – Thursday, March 8, 2023.

Above: Ramy with his Uncle Brendan, my youngest nephew.


Above: Catching up with Cathie.


Above: Cathie and her youngest grandson Jacob.




NEXT: Guruk


For previous Melbourne-related Wild Reed posts, see:
Australian Sojourn – May 2016: Melbourne
Australian Sojourn – May 2016: Hanging Rock
Australian Sojourn – March 2015: Family Time in Melbourne
Australian Sojourn – March 2015: The Great Ocean Road
Australian Sojourn – March 2015: A Wedding in Melbourne
A Visit to Melbourne (2014)
Where the Poseurs Are


No comments: