Sunday, July 07, 2013

"Never Can We Be Separated"


God, you are my lover,
my longing,
my flowing stream,
my sun,
and I am your reflection.

. . . I who am Divine am truly in you.
I can never be sundered from you:
However far we be parted,
never can we be separated.
I am in you and you are in Me.
We could not be any closer.
We two are fused into one,
poured into a single mould.
Thus, unwearied,
we shall remain forever. . . .


– Excerpted from "Visions of God"


See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
"Then I Shall Leap Into Love . . ."
"More Lovely Than the Dawn": God as Divine Lover
The Many Manifestations of God's Loving Embrace
The Soul of a Dancer
Seeking Balance
A Dance of Divine Light
Liberated to Be Together

Image: Acrobat Marty Lassalle and dancer Ronnie Terrel in Men in Motion: The Art and Passion of the Male Dancer by François Rousseau.


No comments: