Related Off-site Links:
Trump Won't Commit to Peaceful Transfer of Power – BBC World News (September 24, 2020).
Ilhan Omar Interview: Trump Is a Racist Tyrant – But America Is Strong Enough to Survive His Presidency – Richard Hall (Independent, September 17, 2020).
Rep. Ilhan Omar on Trump's Racist Attack: “He Spreads the Disease of Hate” – Veronica Stracqualursi (CNN News, September 23, 2020).
Trump Is an Authoritarian. So Are Millions of Americans – Matthew C. MacWilliams (Politico, September 23, 2020).
“The Election That Could Break America”: Inside How Trump and the Republican Party Could Steal the Vote – Democracy Now! (September 25, 2020).
Bernie Sanders Has Given Us a Tool Kit for Defending Against Trump’s Threat to Democracy – John Nichols (The Nation, September 25, 2020).
“This Is How You Normalize a Madman”: Scholars and Press Watchdogs Call on Corporate Media to Treat Trump Like the Authoritarian Threat He Is – Common Dreams, September 25, 2020).
We Are Well Past Warning Shots – Dan Rather (News and Guts, September 24, 2020).
Trump Wants to Steal the Election. Only We Can Stop Him – Eric Blanc (Jacobin, September 24, 2020).
Trump’s “Anarchist Jurisdictions” Are a Dangerous Ploy to Crush Dissent – Kim Kelly (NBC News, September 22, 2020).
Historians and Election Experts Warn Trump Is Behaving Like Mussolini and Despots That the U.S. Usually Condemns – John Haltiwanger (Business Insider, September 25, 2020).
Donald Trump vs Democracy: President’s Attacks on the 2020 Election Explained – Richard Hall (Independent, September 23, 2020).
Journalists Need to Be Clear About a Clear Threat to Democracy – Joshua Cho (FAIR, September 15, 2020).
Trump Endorses Extrajudicial Executions: Killing of Antifa Suspect Was “Retribution” – Daniel Politi (Slate, September 13, 2020).
Roger Stone Calls for Trump to Declare "Martial Law" If He Loses the Election – and Order Arrests of Mark Zuckerberg, Tim Cook, and the Clintons – Tom Porter (Business Insider, September 13, 2020).
When Good People Don’t Act, Evil Reigns – Charles M. Blow (The New York Times, September 13, 2020).
This Election Is a Referendum on Who Is Allowed to Break the Law – Nathan Schneider (America, September 11, 2020).
Trump Would Choose Ending U.S. Democracy Over Going to Prison – Jake Thomas (The Intellectualist, July 17, 2020).
• Fascism Is Upon Us
• “We Have an Emergency On Our Hands”: Marianne Williamson On the “Freefall” of American Democracy
• The “Freefall” Continues
• Eight Leading Progressive Voices on Why They’re Voting for Biden
• “The Republican Party Has Now Made It Official: They Are a Cult”
• Trump's Playbook
• Progressive Perspectives on the Rise of Donald Trump
• Progressive Perspectives on the Election of Donald Trump
• On International Human Rights Day, Saying “No” to Donald Trump and His Fascist Agenda
• Trump's America: Normalized White Supremacy and a Rising Tide of Racist Violence
• Global Condemnation for Trump's Latest Ignorant and Racist Comments
• Quotes of Note Regarding the Impeachment of President Trump
• Quotes of Note Regarding the Senate’s Impeachment Trial of President Trump
• Progressive Perspectives on Corruption in U.S. Politics
• Quote of the Day: Ilhan Omar – 8/11/20
• Ricardo Levins Morales on the “Deepest Political Fault Line” Separating Democrats Ilhan Omar and Antone Melton-Meaux
• To Whom the Future of America Belongs
• Ilhan Omar: Quote of the Day – 4/13/19
• Ilhan Omar: Stepping Into Her Power
• Juan Cole: Quote of the Day – 2/11/19
• Progressive Perspectives on the Ilhan Omar “Controversy”
• Ilhan Omar on The Daily Show