Thursday, April 18, 2024

Undeniably Real


These reflections of what I feel
There’s no use hiding it
The thing inside of me still
Is undeniably real

Something inside me says
I should be moving on
But I know where I belong
Only my heart can tell
It’s much too hard to let go
Can something as strong as this
Ever fade?

– “Undeniably Real”
performed by John Farnham
(from his 2002 album,
The Last Time)



NEXT:
Sweet Surrender


See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
• Saaxiib Qurux Badan – March 1, 2024
• Saaxiib Qurux Badan – February 21, 2024
• Saaxiib Qurux Badan – February 7, 2024
• Saaxiib Qurux Badan – December 8, 2023
• Saaxiib Qurux Badan – December 3, 2023
• October Afternoon
• Saaxiib Qurux Badan – October 1, 2023
• September Garden
• Like a Lotus Flower
• Saaxiib Qurux Badan – June 4, 2023
• Saaxiib Qurux Badan – February 14, 2023
• Saaxiib Qurux Badan – January 16, 2023
• Saaxiib Qurux Badan – August 25, 2022
• In the Stillness and Silence of This Present Moment
• I Need Do Nothing . . . I Am Open to the Living Light
• Saaxiib Qurux Badan – November 25, 2021
• In My Dreams . . .
• Blue Yonder
• Saaxiib Qurux Badan – June 29, 2021
• What We Crave
• “So You Can Only See Beautiful Things”
• November Musings
• Saaxiib Qurux Badan – November 18, 2020
• The Landscape Is a Mirror
• My Love, “Return to the Root of the Root of Your Own Soul”
• Saaxiib Qurux Badan – April 16, 2019
• Saaxiib Qurux Badan – March 29, 2019

Images: Saaxiib Qurux Badan (“Beautiful Friend”), Minneapolis, MN – Michael J. Bayly (4/18/24).


No comments: