Friday, September 20, 2024

“We’re Living at a Time of Spiritual Evolution”

Marianne Williamson on The Conscious Perspective Podcast


Author and activist Marianne Williamson recently shared the following on her various social media platforms.

After several months tending to needed transition time, I’m off tomorrow for public speaking dates for the first time since [my presidential] campaign ended. . . . I said to myself often during the campaign that I would not be the same person on the other side of it, for all kinds of reasons. I’ve known over the last few months that my major work was making sure I would come out of the experience with my heart open, hopefully a better person for having been through the experience. I’m not all the way on the other side of it yet, but I have definitely turned a corner. Words can’t describe my gratitude to the friends who accompanied me through that dark tunnel getting back to the light, as well as to people I don’t even know who were sending prayers and kind thoughts my way.

I hope I still have the juice. I hope the faucet will turn on and my mojo will still be there! Prayers and good energy much appreciated. I know I’ve shifted gears. I really hope it’s into higher ones.



Well, my prayers and good energy are certainly with Marianne as she begins traveling around the country to promote her latest book, The Mystic Jesus: The Mind of Love.* And judging from the various talks and interviews I’ve seen online since Marianne shared the above, she definitely still has her mojo!

Following is Marianne’s September 17 half-hour interview with Gary Lee Haskins of The Conscious Perspective Podcast.






* Notes Marianne’s official website:

Marianne Williamson’s newest book, The Mystic Jesus: The Mind of Love, liberates the very idea of Jesus from the narrow confines of Christian dogma and doctrine. Seen through the lens of A Course in Miracles, he is regarded not as a religious figure but as a spiritual force, a non-exclusive yet universally available portal to the deepest regions of the true self. In shifting from an overidentification with the material to an all-encompassing embrace of the spiritual, our lives transform on the deepest level. How do we attain that transformation? How does it affect our lives? And who is Jesus in the process, should we wish to call him in? The Mystic Jesus: The Mind of Love helps opens the door to the portal of an illumined mind.



Related Off-site Links:
Marianne Williamson on The Cathy Heller Podcast – September 21, 2024.
Marianne Williamson on The Truly Orwellian Podcast – September 7, 2024.
What Marianne Williamson Believes About Jesus – Bill Elliott (BeliefNet, February 2003).
The Mysical Body of Christ: Heaven Now – Cynthia Bourgeault (Center for Action and Contemplation, May 3, 2019).

For more of Marianne Williamson at The Wild Reed, see:
The Mystic Jesus: “A Name for the Unalterable Love That All of Us Share”
For Marianne Williamson, One Season Passes and Another Begins
Marianne Williamson, the Cassandra of U.S. Politics, on the “True State of the Union”
Marianne Williamson: “Repairing Our Hearts Is Essential to Repairing Our Country”
“Two of the Most Dedicated and Enlightened Heroes of Present Day America”
A Deeper Perspective on What’s Really Attacking American Democracy
Cultivating Stillness
Cultivating Peace
In the Garden of Spirituality – Marianne Williamson
Easter for Mystics
Christmas for Mystics

For more on A Course in Miracles at The Wild Reed, see:
Be in My Mind, Beloved One
Your Peace Is With Me, Beloved One
You Are My Goal, Beloved One
The Beauty and Challenge of Being Present in the Moment
Resting in the Presence of the Beloved
I Need Do Nothing . . . I Am Open to the Living Light
Returning the Mind to God
Being the Light
Stepping Out of Time and Resting Your Mind
In the Stillness and Silence of This Present Moment
Pollyanna, “Miracle Worker”
In the Midst of the “Great Unraveling,” a Visit to the Prayer Tree

See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
Jesus: Prophet and Mystic
Why Jesus Is My Man
Jesus: The Revelation of Oneness
Jesus: Our Guide to Mystical Love in Action – Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3


No comments: